Professional business advisor
Seun Onakoya is a highly motivated individual that loves exploring new challenges, concepts & ideas. He enjoys developing business models and reading extensively for the purpose of continuous development geared towards problem solving and the creation of enduring solutions for National and community development.
One of his goals is to help people create businesses that has a human dimension, generate employment, develop innate human capacity and vast revenues.
- Managing Partner, Good Worths Partners Limited
- Gallup Global Strengths Coach
- Fellow Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC)
- Chartered Management Consultant (CMC)
Strategic | Responsibility | Learner | Arranger | Individualization
- Seun Onakoya is a highly motivated individual that loves exploring new challenges, concepts & ideas. He enjoys developing business models and reading extensively for the purpose of continuous development geared towards problem-solving and the creation of enduring solutions for individual, organizational, community and national development. One of his goals is to help people create businesses that has a human dimension, generate employment, develop innate human capacity and vast revenues.
- He is a strong, determined, focused and energetic achiever; he is also an adaptive team player with over 15 years of commercial experience as an entrepreneur.
- He has worked in Corporate Sales, Project Management, Contract Management, Business strategies, Operations, Documentation, Planning and Procurement and Team Management including Training & Development; he possesses diverse relevant skills within the business life cycle.
- He has equally worked in a multi-industry environment where he gained the relevant skills & confidence to view the market and consumer perceptions with multi-angle perspectives thereby satisfying customer needs.
- With a key focus on Topline profitability, Seun Onakoya manages operations by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
- He is proficient in strategy formulation where he makes use of the in-depth study of inputs given by market research to ensure wider market reach and penetration of unexplored markets.
- He has hands-on experience in establishing and channelling a cost-effective network of reliable resellers and partners to escalate sales levels.
- He is skilled in building healthy relationships with key accounts for generating business and leading workforce towards accomplishing business and corporate goals & objectives; he is also very skilled with abilities in training, team building and driving teams towards achieving corporate goals.
- When it comes to community development, Seun helps decision makers and community stakeholders with a comprehensive understanding of the complexities and realities of community development. He also engages community leaders on the gains and benefits of a holistic developmental plan.
- As a Gallup Global Strengths Coach, Seun’s goal is to help individuals, coaches, business leaders and government officials to identify, focus and nurture their own talents and those in their team to bring the best performance and engagement from their individual team members to reach their maximum potential.
- Seun Onakoya is a strategic thinker, analyst, avid learner and trainer. Seun offers hands on help, practical solutions, innovative advice and relevant support to businesses; he addresses their needs at different stages of growth and development by providing expert advisory services in:
- He advises and serves on the Board of different Non-profit organizations. He also advises and serves on the Board of different companies.
- He is an Alumni of the University of Ibadan, London School of Journalism, University of Central Nicaragua, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz International Centre for Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue.
- He is a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC) Nigeria and a Chartered Management Consultant (CMC)
Threshold Business Suite,
Plot 976, Olusegun Obasanjo Way,
Seun also works with companies in undertaking project vetting and business planning, project structuring, documentation negotiation and review. He is also involved with designing project structures and service offerings in diverse industry.
- Management Consulting
- Corporate Business Strategy
- Programme Facilitation
- Content Development